Taliban suicide school for kids

They send the poor - like in every war, regardless of the circumstances. It´s perfidiously to brainwash kids for their goals, similar to the child-soldiers in Africa. If there´s something like Hell mentioned in Coran, Taliban belong there.

They send the poor - like in every war, regardless of the circumstances. It´s perfidiously to brainwash kids for their goals, similar to the child-soldiers in Africa. If there´s something like Hell mentioned in Coran, Taliban belong there.

I just reread this and something popped into my mind. Street gangs that actively recruit young teens are also just like this. The kids are usually poor, many virtually uneducated, and have known nothing but violence their entire lives. They are easily recruited into the ranks knowing that death and definitely pain are awaiting them but join non the less. I guess we kind of have a form of the taliban "non religious" in our own back yard.

What you're missing is the fact that they are "easily recruited" because the groups were formed by people exactly like them.

Back
Top Bottom