How to submit music?

Danick

Hello, im new to the forum, and i have ripped the psf set of Digimon World 2, that (afaik) was never ripped before, and i want to submit the file but i cant find the right place to do it! :mystery:
Sorry for the noob question~! 😅

I found it strange since i remember the "submit file" link being there. Have they forgot to put the option there after the redesign?

Hey,
the music submission form is currently offline, because I'm migrating music sections to the new layout. I don't want things to get lost.

Email webmaster@zophar.net with any music you want to add and I will add it manually.

Currently I haven't written any tools to add music to the new system in an automatic way.

Thank you, got it! I'm gonna start putting PSX stuff online next week, so you'll see your appear then!

Just wanted to keep you updated that the server ran out of space, so I'm not able to add the section now, but this is a problem that will be solved pretty soon!

Its alright!
Hey, i think i found the missing tracks, and also found some discrepancies on those files, so please don't add them to the site.
I had problems in the computer and lost all my files, but as long as i finish setting everything up, i'll have the work done.
Thanks for the patience~

Here's the file if youre still willing to put it manually. Sorry for posting it so late 😅

Attachments

• Digimon World 2 (PSF).7z
    3.4 MB · Views: 608
Back
Top Bottom