Cool online comic

shawn

I found this online comic a few months ago but never got around to reading it. Well today I did and I'm on page 151 out of 712 and I can't stop reading it. Its not just a simple comic though but a complete story that is still being written. It has magic, mystery, and other cool but strange stuff. I know there are a few people here that would really get into this so I decided to post the address here. Enjoy everyone.

Here's the homepage but start by clicking on the double arrows on the left to get to the beginning of the story.

Gunnerkrigg Court
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/archive_page.php?comicID=712

Well after reading all 712 pages of that first comic I found another one call Girl Genius. Off the wall a bit and like Gunnerkrigg Court is an ongoing story. Take a look at this one if your bored and want something interesting to read. Remember this is a story so start at first comic and give it a few page since it'll take like 10 pages to get into it but it get good real fast just like Gunnerkrigg did once you got past about 20 pages or so.

http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php

I've read a few of Girl Genius. I only found it because it was drawn by Phil Foglio, who did a whole bunch of Magic the Gathering cards. ;) (it was pretty much like: "That art style...it could only be Phil Foglio!") I should read more of it, it seemed kind of interesting what I did read.

I've read a few of Girl Genius. I only found it because it was drawn by Phil Foglio, who did a whole bunch of Magic the Gathering cards. ;) (it was pretty much like: "That art style...it could only be Phil Foglio!") I should read more of it, it seemed kind of interesting what I did read.

I've read over 2 years of it just tonight and I'm up to nov 2004. My eyes are tired as hell but I haven't been bored at all the entire time. It's not only well drawn the story is excellent also.

you JUST found?!

...wow.

Well I've never seen the url posted here before so unless I'm supposed to have some arcane builtin internet knowledge I guess I JUST found it for the first time last night. We've had tons of comic threads and no ones ever posted it here beside me I guess so this might be the first time for many people.

Reaper Man - Online Comics Expert :bigthumbup:

Well he should post some links to the best ones. Games get boring after a while and then there's nothing like a great comic to pass the time.

Brad post some good series ones that are one big story like a graphics novel.

Well he should post some links to the best ones. Games get boring after a while and then there's nothing like a great comic to pass the time.

Brad post some good series ones that are one big story like a graphics novel.

Heh, well, I was being kind of sarcastic, but really...if he's an expert he should post some. I hadn't heard of the comic you posted either.

Heh, well, I was being kind of sarcastic, but really...if he's an expert he should post some. I hadn't heard of the comic you posted either.

I've got about 50 links to comic sites right now and about 1/2 are really good. I've probably looked through 500 plus crappy ones just to get these with just 7 in my Best Comics folder.

Back
Top Bottom