Search results

1. Q

SNES MIDI Remaster Project (Updated May 3 2024)

Super Double Dragon Super Castlevania IV Super Castlevania IV (Prototype) Super R-Type Making of SMRP More info about the project/documentation can be found at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1op35g2ALiWenpXUNndyuHikq6ZlfmQuG?usp=drive_link with additional per-soundtrack...
  2. Q

SNES MIDI Remaster Project (Updated May 3 2024)

SNES MIDI Remaster Project I have been working on a project for the last several years remastering my favorite soundtracks from the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) as high quality GS MIDI Files, and uploading the completed soundtrack videos to YouTube, as well as having the MIDI files...
  3. Q

SNES MIDI Remaster Project - Updated March 9 2024

Prince Of Persia Super Double Dragon Super Castlevania IV Super Castlevania IV (Prototype) Super R-Type More info about the project/documentation can be found at SNES MIDI Remaster Project - Google Drive with additional per-soundtrack...
  4. Q

SNES MIDI Remaster Project - Updated March 9 2024

SNES MIDI Remaster Project I have been working on a project for the last several years remastering my favorite soundtracks from the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) as high quality GS MIDI Files, and uploading the completed soundtrack videos to YouTube, as well as having the MIDI...
  5. Q

SNES MIDI Remaster Project (Updated November 22 2023)

I am pleased to announce the release of my most recently completed soundtrack, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past The full SNES MIDI Remaster Project playlist can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzNFPVjo8upworyQq0DXDTiCZzPP29Frw...
  6. Q

The next soundtrack, Super Double Dragon, is now complete! Super Double Dragon As always, the full SNES MIDI Remaster Project playlist (will always work even if individual videos are updated) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzNFPVjo8upworyQq0DXDTiCZzPP29Frw and documentation, MIDI, and...
  7. Q

My newest soundtrack is now available for listening and download! Axelay is a space shooter made by Konami. This soundtrack has posed the biggest challenge to date for me, with many quirks and issues that had to be overcome to get a final sound I am pleased with. As a result, it took more...
  8. Q

Soundtrack number 4 is now live! Prince Of Persia As always, The full project playlist (will always work even if individual videos are updated) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzNFPVjo8upworyQq0DXDTiCZzPP29Frw
  9. Q

SPC dump of Editable songs from Mario Paint?

Does anyone know of an SPC dump of the three editable songs from Mario Paint? The rest of the soundtrack is available, but I'm guessing there is some sort of technical limitation with these because they are probably sent to the sound engine note by note rather than as a full track. That being...
  10. Q

Bonus soundtrack added today: Super Castlevania IV (Prototype) A protoype for Super Castlevania IV was leaked in 2020, with work-in-progress versions of tracks that would end up in the final game, plus a track that never saw the light of day. The variations are interesting to hear, and a...
  11. Q

Today the SNES MIDI Remaster Project has DOUBLED in size with its newest addition, Super Castlevania IV! The full project playlist (will always work even if individual videos are updated) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzNFPVjo8upworyQq0DXDTiCZzPP29Frw Super Castlevania IV Super R-Type
  12. Q

I am pleased to announce that the first complete soundtrack for the SNES MIDI Remaster Project is now online! I have been working on this project for ages. I am remastering soundtracks from the Super Nintendo Entertainment System as GS MIDI Files, and uploading the completed soundtracks as a...
  13. Q

Converting Sega Music to multi-track format?

Your best bet is to use a VGM player or plugin that allows muting of channels and record each channel individually. I just tested out the in_vgm plugin for Winamp, and it does let you do this, but it's not exactly convenient. You have to go in to the plugin configuration and mute channels from...
  14. Q

Surprise track end in Super R-Type!

Got it sorted out. I've added these to the Super R-Type page.
  15. Q

Both Waterfox and Chrome, no dice.
  16. Q

Something's up with their registration. It's not loading the captcha required to finish the process. Feel free to add this on there if you already have an account!
  17. Q

What are the specified single letters for SFC files in front of its list number?

Which games are those from? I have seen some where different versions of the game are combined in to a single rar file, and the tracks from the different versions carry different lettering or numbering. The archive for Super Aleste/Space Megaforce I have contains one file with "s" added in the...
  18. Q

Just found another easter egg in the music! Track 5, A Submerging Titan, at the 8:00 mark, there's a silly little trumpet riff.
  19. Q

So I was playing Super R-Type a few weeks ago, when I died and left the room to go get something to eat. The game sat on the "Continue" screen for a looooong time. Super R-Type track 14, Blast Rock. It loops and loops and loops, then, quite unexpectedly, there is a genuine end to the music...
  20. Q

Forums eating posts

Are the forums just devouring posts now? My last two posts posted fine, one of them got a reply emailed to me, and now they have both vanished, and are also no longer in my watched threads list. It almost seems like at a certain time every day or every few days, the board is just reverting to...
Back
Top Bottom