Recent content by Zophar

1. Zophar

Zophar's Domain turns 27 years old today!

Greetings, mortals. Today marks the 27th anniversary of Zophar's Domain. It's hard to believe that 27 years ago on this very day, I uploaded the very first index.html file to ZipLink Dialup ISP with a GameGear-style image-mapped graphic that made up the first six emulation sections of Zophar's...
  2. Zophar

Zophar's Retro Rewind Trailer - new YouTube series starting 11.9.23

Greetings, mortals. I've been working on an emulation retrospective YouTube series for the last few months and I'm happy to report that episode 1 will officially be dropping on 11.9.23, the 27th anniversary of the day I uploaded notepad-edited HTML files into the massive space known as the...
  3. Zophar

Zophar's "Twitch Partner Reveal Video" released

Go corrupt some games.
  4. Zophar

Thanks Martini!
  5. Zophar

Greetings, mortals. I've posted the video I created for the moment I revealed that we achieved Twitch Partnership status, which took place on Saturday, August 23rd, 2023). Check it out, and I hope you enjoy the insanity that ensued. Zophar's Twitch Partner Reveal Video P.S. - Keep your eyes...
  6. Zophar

Congrats to our original founder, Zophar for achieving Twitch partnership.

I found a picture of Reaper man everyone. I had to share it with you - it's a spitting image! :)
  7. Zophar

Congrats to our original founder, Zophar for achieving Twitch partnership.

Thanks so much Azul Fria for everything, and continuing to hold down the fort with martini and crew!
  8. Zophar

Best way to play emulators on a TV

The MiSTer's quite nice if you've got the money for 4th generation and prior - as well as PSX and early Saturn support! https://misteraddons.com
  9. Zophar

Are people still alive in here ?

Surely.
  10. Zophar

Who the fuck is moderating this forum?

You could always corrupt something... "Brad Corrupts the domain"?
  11. Zophar

wish this forum were more lively

It's a tough one. I haven't been able to get a hold of Ed in a long time, and despite being "Zophar", am extremely limited in what I'm able to do site/access-wise right now.
  12. Zophar

Virtual Hydlide Speedruns, oh dear!

Greetings, mortals! I've been spending time these last few months speedrunning the most, ahem, interesting Sega Saturn Action-RPG ever... Virtual Hydlide! Because... reasons. I'm happy to tell you that now we have an article from the people behind nintendolife.com to tell you more about it. If...
  13. Zophar

Thank you for 26 years!

Good evening, mortals. 26 years ago on November 9th, 1996, I asked: what if all emulators, utilities, and news about them were all in one place? Zophar's Domain was born and flourished for years and is still here to this day thanks to all of you! I'd like to thank the following people for...
Back
Top Bottom